Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inpogo
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Donate To Hookup
If you would like to donate to Hookup feel free. We appreciate any and all donations. Thank you.. Hookup
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chat window blues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Administrator
Rhonda

Chat window blues Empty
PostSubject: Chat window blues   Chat window blues EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Quote :
Chat window blues

Dear Editor,

It's Tuesday morning and I've got "the blues"! Gee, what a surprise to find everything changed to blue in the chat section of game rooms. Now I'm not one to complain all the time about the changes, but this time I believe your staff allowing Picasso to have free reign with changes really was a bad move. It's harder to read and doesn't stand out when we get Pogo announcements either. Sorry, I usually like your changes, but not this one.

Fweet1814

Editor: So this week's "hot topic" award goes to... the new look Pogo chat window!

Thanks to Fweet1814 and the countless other players who wrote in on this topic. While we've seen some pretty positive feedback on the changes, the Pogo community seems pretty unanimous about the color choice - the blue's not working for a LOT of players.

We've flagged this issue with the Feature Producer folks, who had this to say: "Thanks for all your feedback. Our art team is working on addressing the contrast and friend text issues that many folks have mentioned. We'll have an update for you soon."

Last edited by Rhonda on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mypogohookup.rpg-board.net
Rhonda
Administrator
Rhonda

Chat window blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat window blues   Chat window blues EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:07 pm

They have changed the color of chat...how do you like it?
Attachments
Chat window blues Attachment1.JPG
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(25 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
ceecee171516
Experienced Member
ceecee171516

Chat window blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat window blues   Chat window blues EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:31 pm

I wish the writting was still red or something that stands out blue just won't do
Back to top Go down
annaj
Administrator
annaj

Chat window blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat window blues   Chat window blues EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:08 am

i would still like friends bk to red
it just stands out better
Attachments
Chat window blues Attachmentpogo.png
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(21 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Administrator
Rhonda

Chat window blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat window blues   Chat window blues EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:22 pm

Ok, chat is better now. It's not as pretty as it was with the blue to me lol teehee
You can tell friends from non friends much easier.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Administrator
Rhonda

Chat window blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat window blues   Chat window blues EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:11 pm

More from the editor about this...

Quote :
Editor: Thanks to you, and to all those who spent the time putting together letters to the Editor regarding the recent changes to the chat format. As anyone who watches chat knows, we made some changes, and then we made some more changes.

And guess what? We need to make a few more changes to make the chat flow as well as it used to. Thanks for your patience on this. We do expect that the chat format will be changed again soon, hopefully to everyone's liking.

Back to top Go down
annaj
Administrator
annaj

Chat window blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat window blues   Chat window blues EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:30 pm

well time will tell lol
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Administrator
Rhonda

Chat window blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat window blues   Chat window blues EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Don't expect to see the red come back.

Quote :
Hi Phil

Appreciate the feedback on chat. We've had a lot of e-mails and Customer Service contacts about the new look chat. The second change in as many weeks was to address the concerns that a lot of players had about the blue on blue. As the changes are part of a wider set of Pogo enhancements and upgrades, I don't think that switching it back to how it was is an option, I'm afraid. But we're continuing to monitor feedback from players and we'll hopefully settle on a solution that works for everyone. I do take your point about "If it ain't broke don't fix it" to a point, but then there was nothing wrong with Pogo's homepage in 1999! Everything worked and players were used to it at the time.... But by today's standards, it looks laughably crude!

The online world is a fast-moving and constantly evolving one. Pogo does need to keep up the times to stay on top of the game! Changes are never made to deliberately upset our players. As the second colour change hopefully demonstrates, we do act quickly if a change is really problematic for a large number of people.

I'd be keen to hear from more players about the colours in chat. We received quite a few mails after the first change, but it's been fairly quiet since the second one. What do you think of the colours now? What else could be done to improve it, in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Administrator
Rhonda

Chat window blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat window blues   Chat window blues EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:54 pm

If you go to pogo news and scroll to the poll you can vote on red,blue or green.

Funny how they say it won't be red again,blue no one likes and yet it is 2 out of 3 colors to vote on.

The red is a darker red. On the same page you can see where to click to view the colors.
Back to top Go down
annaj
Administrator
annaj

Chat window blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat window blues   Chat window blues EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:01 pm

cool-i want red bk lol

cool chat friends is bk to red today
nice

Last edited by annaj on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : nm-i must have been seeing things :nut:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chat window blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat window blues   Chat window blues Empty

Back to top Go down

Chat window blues
Page 1 of 1