Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inpogo
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Donate To Hookup
If you would like to donate to Hookup feel free. We appreciate any and all donations. Thank you.. Hookup
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ready for gardening

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kansasmailbox
Experienced Member
kansasmailbox

ready for gardening Empty
PostSubject: ready for gardening   ready for gardening EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:03 pm

anyone starting a vegetable garden this year?

my boxes are all ready for the plants but i do not trust the weather. it goes up to 80s during the day and then all the sudden the next night it drops down to minus.

tomatos, cuccamber, strawberrys, and some herbs thats all we are doin this year. we will dry the herbs so they will last a long time.

i still have a small bag of frozen tomatos from last year. i think i will throw them out. i cannot wait to have fresh ones.

i really would love to plant some lettuce but oh do i hate to clean those, there are always bugs and stuff between the leaves.
Back to top Go down
sunny2000usausa
Experienced Member
sunny2000usausa

PostSubject: Re: ready for gardening   ready for gardening EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:07 pm

we are getting ready to start our vegetable inside, especially our pumpkins. We grew 100 pounds + ones last year and I saved the seeds.
Back to top Go down
kansasmailbox
Experienced Member
kansasmailbox

PostSubject: Re: ready for gardening   ready for gardening EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:13 pm

i planted pumkins once. i guess i planted a little too early. they were all done in july.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Administrator
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: ready for gardening   ready for gardening EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:40 pm

I wish i could grow things. Right now all i have are some tomatos growing. I didn't even try. They must have been seeds that got missplaced or something.lol We planted them in a diff container months ago and they have since past away. lol
Back to top Go down
https://mypogohookup.rpg-board.net
kansasmailbox
Experienced Member
kansasmailbox

PostSubject: Re: ready for gardening   ready for gardening EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:04 pm

i bought all the herbs we need to put in the pizza and spaghetti sauce.

i cannot believe that our cats ate some of the cuccamber plants. they are still on the porch, not planted yet. i did not know cats like to eat that, almost all of the little leaves are gone. so sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ready for gardening   ready for gardening Empty

Back to top Go down

ready for gardening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MyPogoHookup :: Non Pogo Posts Here-
Jump to: